The TRC-750 Bariatric Mobility Chair offers the support and transport capabilities necessary for bariatric patients up to 750 lbs. There are also a number of accessories designed with comfort in mind available, making it easy to customize the ideal chair for your needs. Two rear locking casters keep the chair in place when at rest. Coming standard on the TRC-750 is a metal pan seat surface (28 W x 20 D) Standard Seat and Backrest Foam Pad 28 w x 20 d x 3 h inches of high-density foam seat cushion available for extra soft seating. Four manual control levers housed on the durable push handle allow for easy adjustment of the back recline angle (range: 10-36 degrees) and seat tilt (forward range: 5 degrees, reverse range: 22 degrees). Removable full-length armrests come standard.
- Crafted for bariatric patients up to 750 lbs.
- Seat tilt and recline positioning capabilities
- Swing-Away Footrests are standard
- Removable full-length armrests
Product Specifications / Dimensions
- Seat Width: 28"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Pan to Floor: 16.25"
- Back Height: 35"
- Back Angle Upright/Full Incline: 10-36 degrees
- Seat Tilt Forward: 5 degrees
- Seat Tilt Reverse: 22 degrees
- Optional Seat Cushion: 4 inch high-density foam
- Caster: Two rear locking casters
- Weight Capacity: 750 pounds