|ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. Shipping, Returns and Warranty Policy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ("SALE AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Orders are shipped within three business days of receipt, unless items are on backorder. If items are on backorder, you will be notified within 48 hours (please ensure you supply us with an e-mail address or a telephone number when you place your order). Please feel free to contact the ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. service number if you have any other shipping questions. For your protection, we ship only to an address that can be verified according to our standards.
Return/Freight Damage Policy
* Items in unused condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase. These returns are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.
* Please e-mail or call our Customer Relations Department at ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. to inform us of the return and the reason for it. (Toll 800-637-8436)
* All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL documentation included with the original shipment and in original container.
* Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility; ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. will pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s) under warranty. Return shipping method is at the discretion of ConvaQuip.
* If you receive damaged merchandise, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carriers delivery record in order for ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. immediately. If you do not notify ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage.
* The carrier who delivers our merchandise to you is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by you is acknowledgment that all items were delivered in good condition. It is the responsibility of the receiver to open and inspect all packages at the time of delivery. Any damages must be notated by the delivery person or no claim can be filed. Failure to find and report concealed damages and reporting it immediately will result in a loss to the receiver. All claims for loss or damage must be filed immediately with the “FREIGHT CARRIER”. Then notify us as well. We will mark our records accordingly.
* DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. within 30 days from the invoice date, at ConvaQuip Ind., Inc.'s discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
* NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. within 30 days from the invoice date, at ConvaQuip Ind., Inc. discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.
* Items of Hygienic nature are non-returnable
* All service issues will be the responsibility of the dealer (brick & mortar), institution, individual purchaser or internet based companies. ConvaQuip will provide parts, as long as they are available, to make necessary repairs for products sold by ConvaQuip. ConvaQuip is not responsible for supplying parts should the original manufacturer go out of business.
* This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser/user and cannot be transferred. All ConvaQuip products are warranted for One Year against defects and workmanship. Parts and labor are warranted for 90days.
*DEFECTIVE products or parts will be repaired or replaced by ConvaQuip or its appointed agent. The warranty does not cover damaged caused by misuse or negligence, nor does it cover defects or damages by use of parts or service by an unauthorized person. All freight charges for receiving and returning products is the responsibility of the customer, including Warranty work.
* WARRANTY does not cover products damaged in shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the delivery upon arrival. Should damages exist, report it immediately to the carrier. The carrier will be responsible for repairing or replacing the product. Failure to report these damages upon delivery could result in a loss to customer. All warranty work will require Model and Serial number.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: Any products or services not paid in full according to the agreed terms of payment will
make said Warranty Null and Void until all monies owed are paid in full, including any incurred expenses for
collection of debt. Warranty will not be reinstated until all monies have been paid in full for products, services and
collection fees. Please be advised that all collections involving a third party for hire, will result in a report to Dun and
Bradstreet. Accordingly, no product, no parts or services will be sold to said customer until account is in good standing.