FREE FREIGHT - MAINLAND USA
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With seat width of 26" and seat depth of 20" and a weight capacity of 500 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
• Probasics heavy duty K0007 wheelchair with removable, padded desk arms and reinforced frame
• Heavy duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
• 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
• Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height from adult to hemi level
• 24" rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
• Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
• Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket on back
• Tool-free footrests include heel loops and aluminum footplates
• Optional Tool-free elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions and
• Easy push to lock wheel locks
• Seat size: 26" x 20"
• Available with removable footrests or removable elevating legrests
• Weight capacity is 500 lbs.
• Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year on parts