The 750-TRC Bariatric Mobility Chair offers the support and transport capabilities necessary for bariatric patients up to 750 lbs. There are also a number of accessories designed with comfort in mind available, making it easy to customize the ideal chair for your needs. Two rear locking casters keep the chair in place when at rest. Coming standard on the 750-TRC is a metal pan seat surface (28 W x 20 D) Optional padded 28 w x 2 d inches of high-density foam seat cushion available for extra soft seating. Four manual control levers housed on the durable push handle allow for easy adjustment of the back recline angle (range: 10-36 degrees) and seat tilt (forward range: 5 degrees, reverse range: 22 degrees). Removable full-length armrests come standard, with options to add a full-width footboard, swing-away footrests and swing-away elevating leg rests. Whether you choose the standard 750-TRC or customize your build for maximum comfortability, you can trust this chair as a top choice in bariatric mobility.
Adjustable, comfy and designed with the bariatric patient in mind, the 750-TRC is built for maximum stability and support. Accommodating patients up to 750 lbs., this bariatric mobility chair tilts and reclines to provide functionality and flexibility you won't find in other chairs of its kind. With a range of optional accessories, you can also upgrade your chair to include additional support tools. You can count on the 750-TRC to provide the comfort and durability you're looking for in your bariatric mobility chair.
Note: All images shown with optional high-density 2 inch foam pad and full-width footboard
- Crafted for bariatric patients up to 750 lbs.
- Seat tilt and recline positioning capabilities
- Full-width footboard is standard
- Removable full-length armrests
- Optional 2 inch High-density foam seat padding insert seat cushioning
- Optional Head Rest available
Product Specifications / Dimensions
- Seat Width: 28"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Pan to Floor: 16.25"
- Back Height: 35"
- Back Angle Upright/Full Incline: 10-36 degrees
- Seat Tilt Forward: 5 degrees
- Seat Tilt Reverse: 22 degrees
- Optional Seat Cushion: 2 inch high-density foam
- Caster: Two rear locking casters
- Weight Capacity: 750 pounds
Made in the USA and Distributed by ConvaQuip Ind., Inc.