Power Series, Bariatric, Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms
Clinton does the heavy lifting by putting bariatric patients in comfortable range of the phlebotomist. Clinton Power Series, Bariatric, Blood Drawing Chairs feature two powerful motors that combined have the power to lift up to 850 pounds. The travel is smooth and the chair is comfortable with an extra-wide, padded seat and padded backrest.
- Padded seat and backrest
- Dual padded flip arms and armrests
- 1-1/4" square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame
- Contemporary brushed aluminum motor casings
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hands-free, foot pedal controller
- Comfortable footrest
- Adjustable height and depth flip arms
- Flip arms position in place when in use, then flip out of the way for easy exit
- Height adjustable armrests
- Alternate choice of arm style with no upcharge - Please review the above 'Related Products'
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- Latex free
- Seat Dimensions: 35" W x 20" D
- Seat Height Range: 21.5" - 29.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 45" W x 30" D
- Arm Adjustment Range: 8"
Ordering Note: Optional arm must be selected (from the Related Products list) at the time of purchase, otherwise chair will be shipped with standard arms as pictured.
Important Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
ACTUAL PRODUCT WEIGHT
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE
ITEM SHIPS FROM