The Maxi Rest 4842SB/800-3-C has a 800 pound weight capacity and a 48” wide deck with a 80” length bed pan to support the needs of larger patients in a hospice or long-term medical care setting. The Full Electric Bariatric Bed features a fully electric pendant control with 3 functions. The Bariatric Hospice Bed features numerous adjustment options for patient comfort, including up and down, upper body incline adjustment, and a knee and leg lift. The Bariatric Hospital Bed features a split frame for convenient transport and set up, with a caster-wheeled mobile base for easy movement. Includes one set chrome half rails, headboard/footboard with battery backup. Maxi Rest 42 Beds are proudly made in the USA.
* Split Frame for ease in transporting unit
* Heavy Duty hospital casters
* Optional Headboard/Footboard Set
* Two Locking Casters
* Hand controller
* Hi-Lo deck - Without mattress 15” - 29”
* Fixed Width of 48"
* Deck is 80” in length or option to expand to 88"
* Optional Chrome Half Rails
* Battery Backup Included
* 3 Function bed Positions: Head up & down, Feet up & down, Bed Up & Down
* Optional 5 Function bed Positions: Head up & down, Feet up & down, Bed Up & Down, Trendelenburg and
* Optional Trapeze available
S = Split Frame V = Variable Widths B = Battery Backup
Ships by Truck
Liftgate recommended if no loading dock or forklift is available
Made in the USA and distributed by ConvaQuip Ind., Inc.