The Maxi Rest 42 has a 800 pound weight capacity and a deck that expands from 39″-42″-48″ to support the needs of larger patients in a hospice or long-term medical care setting. The Full Electric Bariatric Bed features a fully electric pendant control. The Bariatric Hospice Bed features numerous adjustment options for patient comfort, including up and down, upper body incline adjustment, and a knee and leg lift. The Bariatric Hospital Bed features a two piece frame for convenient transport and set up, with a caster-wheeled mobile base for easy movement. Maxi Rest 42 Beds are proudly made in the USA.
* Split Frame for ease in transporting unit
* Heavy Duty hospital casters
* Two Locking Casters
* Hand controller
* Hi-Lo deck - Without mattress 15” - 29”
* Variable Width of 39", 42" or 48"
* Deck is 80” in length or option to expand to 88"
* Half Rails - One Set Standard
* Battery Backup Included
* 3 Function bed Positions: Head up & down, Feet up & down, Bed Up & Down
* Optional Trapeze available
S = Split Frame V = Variable Widths B = Battery Backup
Ships by Truck
Liftgate recommended if no loading dock or forklift is available
Made in the USA and distributed by ConvaQuip Ind., Inc.