FREE FREIGHT - MAINLAND USA
• Designed for post-hip surgery residents
• Allows for sitting without bending at the hip
• Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
• Attractive vinyl seat and backrest are soft, washable, comfortable and water resistant
• Constructed of solid maple hardwood, not a plywood veneer
• The footrest has three height adjustments to provide maximum comfort and an ergonomic fit
Floor to Arm Height 31"
Floor to Footrest Height (adjustable) 5.5", 7.5", 9.5"
Floor to Seat Height 26"
Overall Dimensions 24" (W) x 40" (H) x 25" (D)
Warranty 1 Year on Upholstery, Limited 2 Year Warranty on Frame
Weight 33 lbs.
Weight Capacity 300 lbs
Width Between Arms 19"
Carton Shipping Weight 44 lbs.
- More Information
- Remove the frame and seat assembly from the carton. Stand chair upright on all four legs.
- Remove the (4) Phillips screws holding the seat to the bottom side of the frame, taking care to support the seat so it does not fall when the screws are removed.
- Position the seat on the topside of the frame making sure the seat faces forward to the footrest support on the bottom front of the frame.
- Reinsert the (4) Phillips screws through the bottom of the frame into the bottom of the seat. Be sure to use the long screws in the front of the seat and the short screws in the rear of the seat. Take care to start all (4) screws by hand before tightening them with the screwdriver. (Failure to start the screws by hand can cause permanent damage to the seat assembly)
- Remove the (2) Phillips screws holding the armrest to the bottom side of the chair arm. Reposition the armrest to the topside of the chair arm and install the (2) screws by hand before tightening them with the screwdriver. Repeat the armrest installation on the other arm.
- The Drive Hip-High Chair features an adjustable height footrest. To install, position the footrest with the rounded corners facing outward and the square corners facing under the chair. Position the wooden dowels on the footrest into the desired height setting until the footrest is flush with the chair. Install the (4) screws provided (2 per side) into the holes provided in the back of the chair rail. Tighten all 4 screws into the footrest.
- Check all hardware periodically for tightness
- This product has a maximum user weight limitation of 300 lbs.
- Drive Medical assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by improper installations, assembly, or use of this product.
- If components are missing or damaged, please contact your dealer immediately.
- Do not use substitute parts!
- NOTE: Do not use the chair until all the assembly steps have been completed